The IT Auditor will be hired to carry out Internal Audit reviews as set out in the Annual Internal Audit plan and ad-hoc reviews as instructed by Head of Internal Audit, including determining findings, recommendations/associated action plans.
Global corporate and wealth banking client based in London, who are seeking an IT Auditor.
To specifically carry out the following Information technology reviews ; IT Governance, Change and/
Patch management, User Access Management, Physical and Environmental Controls in data Centre,
Data Back-up and recovery management, Problem and Incident Management reviews, Reviews of
Network security controls, External Penetration testing and Business Continuity testing within the
- A first degree or its equivalent in any science/numerate discipline/accounting or related business
- Previously acquired auditing experience in the IT audit of a bank or IT audit experience from a
- reputable audit firm is required.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting like ACCA or other equivalents, or IT like CISA/CRISC and or
- IT Security related certifications.
- The following highlights relevant Conduct Rules under the Senior Managers Regime. The Bank will
- provide separate detailed guidance and training on these responsibilities
Excellent opportunity to join an established Audit team, in a newly created IT Auditor role