IT Business Analyst – Fixed Income – Asset Manager
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Sep 18
IT Business Analyst – Fixed Income – Asset Manager. A leading asset manager are improving their fixed income performance measurement capability and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business analyst to asset with innovation in the development of the platform.
As an IT Business Analyst you will work with both business and development teams to refine current performance measurement capability with the business and then work to implement new technology solutions with the development team. This will involve possessing a robust understanding of the fixed income business of asset management firms as well as software development, ideally drawing on previous experience as a software developer.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years IT business analysis experience in leading asset management firms
- Strong exposure to the fixed income businesses investment business in asset management
- Full lifecycle business analysis skills and experience working with Agile development teams
- Solid understanding of performance measurement and attribution for fixed income
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the front office
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day role based London initially for six months.