IT Business Analyst - AVP
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- This role is for an experienced IT Business Analyst who can encompass Business Architecture and Requirements Engineering. It will focus on the impact of LIBOR replacement on Credit Suisse's Derivatives and Bonds business, and also includes aspects of other regulations such as MiFID II.
- The department's role is to assist the IT teams that support each individual department to identify and deliver the changes required.
- This role will primarily be to help BAs in other teams understand the overall requirements and to co-ordinate with other teams to find common solutions and understand dependencies.
- This role offers the opportunity to apply Requirements Management skills in a large and high-profile program
- The day to day tasks will involve communicating with BAs in multiple other teams, understanding their deliverables, and assisting them in planning their work and identifying and resolving cross-team dependencies.
- The BAs will also work closely with Project Managers to ensure Requirements deliverables are aligned with the overall Program plans.
Open to discussion regarding flexible / agile working. You Offer
- This is a Credit Suisse Band 3 role, equating to SFIA level 4 / ISEB Practitioner level
- Proficiency in building partner relationships, managing communications plans, and in requirements management and planning, prioritising requirements, and preparing decision packages
- Experience in and understanding of Investment Bank technology environment and business processes, with hands-on experience of IT project delivery within an IT function.
- Working knowledge of multiple investment banking products - OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, and foundational knowledge of derivatives valuation/risk concepts
- Qualifications: Degree educated, or equivalent work experience. ISEB, IIBA or IREB qualifications in Business Analysis e.g. ISEB Certificate in Requirements Engineering, CBAP are an advantage
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and good interpersonal skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
For more information visit Technology Careers
Murray Barber would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal .