IT Business Analyst, Agile
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master, with experience working with senior stakeholders to define business requirements.
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master, with experience working with senior stakeholders to define business requirements (as user stories), manage delivery of features and define acceptance criteria for testing across multiple products and platforms.
You will also be expected to act as a Scrum Master to at least one, Global development team, facilitating stand ups, managing Sprint cycles and reporting via the Scrum toolset.
Key Objectives critical to success of the role:
- Identify and document functional, procedural, process and system requirements, and document requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of different parts of the organisation
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development life cycle
- Continuous refinement of task and story backlog to ensure that high-priority features are delivered as expected
- Perform Scrum master activities for global development team(s)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced Business Analyst/Scrum Master, with experience working on technical based projects within the financial services industry
- Proven experience in providing solutions for complex issues/problems, and seeing these changes through to delivery.
- Certification in Business Analysis/Scrum preferable
- Experience working in an Agile environment and understanding of Agile practices
- Experience in leading daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions and product demonstrations preferable
- Experience using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Services and Cloud technologies preferable
- Experience writing/reviewing and understanding of user stories, acceptance criteria and Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and needs at various levels throughout the business, and confidence to challenge senior members of the organisation
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt style to suit the audience (confident in the delivery of formal and informal documentation and presentations)