My client, a diverse multinational conglomerate are seeking an experienced IT Contract Manager who can manage the relationship with their MSP to ensure delivery of their contractual obligations and implement, operationally, the changes and projects to future proof the IT estate.
- Ability to understand all aspects of the outsourcing contract, including obligations of the outsourcing partner and costs.
- Develop effective monitoring tools to ensure comprehensive tracking and achievement of KPIs and SLAs.
- Analyse, assess and report on outsourced company performance against contract KPIs and SLAs, escalating as necessary where issues arise.
- Propose and implement effective remedies where contract obligations are not being met.
- Build a strong and effective working relationship with the outsourced provider.
- Work effectively with the IT Strategy lead in management and delivery of contract.
- Work closely with other external providers
- Ensure effective transfer of new, agreed initiatives to operational teams, with extending performance management tools to ensure effective implementation and operation.
- Ensure maintenance of, and compliance with, all relevant licence obligations
- Ensure security policies, procedures and obligations are fully complied with by the outsourced partner (e.g. GDPR, data protection/privacy) including as the contract evolves.
- Recommend to senior management any changes/updates to the outsourcing contract.
- Experience providing IT/technology services to similar organisations (complex, growing/start up)
- Must have knowledge of current technology/trends and how they can best be deployed in an office environment and to mobile workforce
- Understanding of how different countries and their teams work/operate (N.B there will be some need for travel to these other countries)
- Experience in managing a team
- Must be used to working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Communicate effectively to support IT strategy
- Ability to interact successfully with senior executives in multiple geographies