IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Up to GBP45000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
Cititec is recruiting for an ICT Infrastructure Engineer for a client based in London. You will be required to provide BAU Server Support, Administer patch management, anti-virus and web filtering, Perform complex troubleshooting, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
My client is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, configuring, maintaining and developing the clients IT Infrastructure; including but not limited to: servers (including virtual servers), routers, switches, firewalls, data communication lines, operating systems, databases, storage systems, telephony and other types of systems utilised by the client. You will provide service support to the company's staff as required and ensure that the IT infrastructure is secure, reliable and available to meet operational needs and to minimise disruption to staff during core working hours. Core systems and data are protected by current disaster recovery procedures and are routinely tested to ensure data is recoverable in the event of a disaster.
- Design, build, configure, maintain and develop the clients ICT Infrastructure as directed by the ICT Infrastructure Team Leader, ICT Technical Services Manager and Head of Technical Services
- Pro-actively manage the network monitoring solutions and other manual based controls to ensure the network is operating as intended
- Administer patch management, anti-virus and web filtering
- Administer and maintain the telephone system, including telephone switches
- Oversee the creation and updating of phone and voicemail extensions and routing
- Assist with the design, support and maintenance of the customer contact centre telephony system
- Assist with troubleshooting, systems backups and archiving carried out by the ICT Service Desk
- Perform complex troubleshooting, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software
- Provide 3rd line support to the Service Desk for escalated incidents and when necessary provide direct telephony support to the staff's as directed by the ICT Infrastructure Team Leader, ICT Technical Services Manager and Head of Technical Services
- Inform the ICT management team of significant issues as appropriate
- Understand the nature of the client's and its strategic vision and aspirations, and ensure that your work is at all times oriented towards supporting these
- Provide first class communication in all forms, with proactive notification and feedback to users, customers and management
- Use your initiative to create innovative solutions to new or existing requirements.
Technical Skill Set
At least 3 years' experience in the following:
- VMware ESX server
- Current Xenapp 6.5 and previous versions
- Citrix Access Gateway and new version
- Server 2000 - 2012 (AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO…)
- Exchange 2003
- Exchange 2007
- MS SQL 2005 - 2008
- MS Lync 2010 - 2013
- Sophos Solutions, web, AV, email, VPN, security, encryption
- Commvault Backup Administration
- Vasco 2 Tier Authentication
- ITIL Foundation qualified
- CCA, VCP or ACA (Avaya)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner.
If you have the relevant skill set, please email your updated CV or call me directly on 0207 6085822.
Keywords: Infrastructure Engineer / ITIL / CCNA / MS SQL / LYNC / Exchange / Citrix / Infrastructure Engineer / ITIL / CCNA / MS SQL / LYNC / Exchange / Citrix / Infrastructure Engineer / ITIL / CCNA / MS SQL / LYNC / Exchange / Citrix / Infrastructure Engineer / ITIL / CCNA / MS SQL / LYNC / Exchange / Citrix / Infrastructure Engineer / ITIL / CCNA / MS SQL / LYNC / Exchange / Citrix /