IT Operations/Network Security/Infrastructure Project Manager
We are seeking for an individual with a background in the following areas - IT Operations/Network Security/Infrastructure Project Manager/Cybersecurity.
If you are familiar with any of the above, read on below for more details…
Location: Regional – UK
- We are looking for an individual with a background of either IT Operations, Network Security, Infrastructure Project Manager or Cyber Security with some project management skillset.
- General understanding of Security and IT Service models and their implementation
- Industry standard security KPIs, terms and concepts.
- Ability to focus on the big picture vision and how the portfolio comes together to increase cyber resilience.
- The role is working in a security focussed position and assisting in the management and tracking of security requirements and associated deliverables across a wide range of initiatives, projects, and programmes.
- Assisting in defining important outcome focussed milestones across the portfolio and be an integral part of the project change management process to enable an integrated reporting of how the firm’s security postures is evolving against a backdrop of continuous change.
- Working in a technical security systems analyst role at a portfolio level.
- Security focussed PMO and supporting in management/tracking security requirements.
- Stakeholder management at a senior level.
- Validating formal security requirements, mapping security framework, and assisting in the definition of important across the portfolio and projects (change management).
- Previous experiences in technical security systems analyst role at the portfolio level.
- Prior involvement in preparing executive reports for security programs.
- Strong understanding of requirements management process and defining success criteria
- Project management methodologies – agile and waterfall (certified would be a bonus)
- Understanding of Security and IT Service models, including the implementations
- Familiarity with 1 or more NIST domains (Cyber Security Framework – Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover)
- Assisting the development of a vision and deriving a roadmap based on technical constraints
- PowerPoint, Excel (and some VB Scripting desirable)
- Ability to assist the development of a vision and to derive a roadmap based on technical constraints.