IT Process Business Analyst
- Day rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- La Fosse
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and administration of key IT processes. Primary processes include incident, problem, change, availability, life cycle and asset management. Will be responsible for developing the overall process portfolio, determining maturity of each process and enhancing the portfolio maturity based on business value. Process Analyst will be accountable for metrics and analysis of each process in the portfolio and will presents trends and KPIs to management to enable effective decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership and manages the activities of several concurrent process initiatives.
- Documents and analyzes current processes, determines area for redesign and implements agreed to changes/enhancements.
- Participates with IT leadership on process portfolio, prioritization, budgetary, and other strategic planning.
- Develops project plans for each process enhancement initiative.
- Develops process metrics, conducts detailed analysis on data and presents trends to management.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to re-engineer processes to be simple, nimble, repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved
- Develop knowledge sharing program to ensure process changes are effectively communicated and followed.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and strong interpersonal skills required to interact with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside vendors, contractors, service providers and consultants.
- Ability to analyze and balance facts, priorities, resources, constraints and alternatives to make sound decisions and recommendations.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT Processes, Frameworks (ITIL, SDLC, etc.) as well as Lean or Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of key IT operations process areas such as change management, configuration management, release management, incident management, problem management, and request management.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and projects in a demanding environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office application suite required.
- Proficient knowledge of ServiceNow Platform
- Process Analyst must possess at least 3 years of IT Operations, Process Analysis and Design, Technical Writing experience.
- Previous experience in IT Operations management, IT Service Management, and/or ITIL is highly desirable
- Previous experience in technology infrastructure is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a financial, Mutual Fund or Securities environment desirable