IT Procurement Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 07 Dec 18
A leading financial instiution, based in Centeral London, are currenlty looking for a Procurement Analyst to look after a portfolio of vendors associated with the organisation.
This role has very recently opened in their newly formed exclusive procurement division that heads up this duty for the exchange's IT, Finance and legal teams.
It will be working in a Procurement capacity, looking after a range of top tier product from a range of vendors.
The role will see you facing off to senior internal stakeholders to validate and summaries quotes from vendors whilst ensuring the best deal for the organisation.
The role will be IT facing, looking after large budgets within an ITIL format.
You will Have
- 2+ years' experience in a Procurement capacity
- Experience working in procurement within an IT capacity
- Experience working within the finance industry (ideally ORacle E- Business)
- An analytical background (ideally a degree)
If you are well suited to this role, please apply and we will get in touch if we believe you are a good fit.