A consultancy are assisting the audit function of a global bank and have an opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to review a number of inflight technology programmes and assess the effectiveness of their delivery.
This role requires someone with extensive technology audit experience as well as experience directly auditing/assuring programme delivery, rather than business as usual functions, as well as an understanding of how DevOps/Agile could be applied to increase the effectiveness of programme deliveries.
This role is not suited to programme managers or Agile coaches/specialists. It is an internal audit role for someone with a deep appreciation of technology and experience auditing large technology programmes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 15+ years total experience within global financial services firms with Director-level equivalent experience
- Extensive IT audit experience including programme delivery (as distinct from BAU/run-the bank functions)
- Deep understanding of technology across the full software development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps methodologies and their application to large organisations
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a initial 3 month contract, £800-£850/day.