IT Project Manager Officer
- 40,000 - 50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
A large financial organisation is currently seeking a project administrator to assist the project teams in their exciting projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project; MS Access; MS Outlook and Internet browser).
- Understanding of all required Project documents (templates etc); Minutes; processes and procedures; Project progress.
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written communication skills) and be able to generate own correspondence/communication
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Assist with project documentation and ensure documentation is authorised; distributed and submitted to the Project Support Office in a timely manner.
- Assist project manager with the preparation and distribution of all project change controls.
- Assist project manager with creating and updating Project plans on MS Project.
- Maintain the Project Calendar (team activities).
- Maintain the Project Team contact list.
- Assist Project Managers with compiling the project progress reports and update the project dashboards.
Ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in project support or Project administration.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV to (see below)