We are working with a top tier Wealth Management firm who are looking for a IT/Front Office Business Partner to join their team. This role will involve liaising with both the Wealth Management analysts and the technical build team.
Please call for further job responsibilities.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Asset or Wealth Management.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Experience in managing projects or previous business partnering position.
- An understanding of MATLAB and Python desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of Java preferred but not essential.
- Experience in an IT development position desired.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Degree educated to 2:1 or better with a numerical discipline.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com