Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
- Provide local IT, telephony and system support for users running Windows, MS Office and other business applications.
- Ensure that all problems are accurately logged within Helpdesk system, resolved promptly and efficiently or escalated where appropriate.
- Perform IT desk moves for all users within the organisation.
- Run with projects of all sizes including desktop PC, PC management and automation technologies, as well as infrastructure and software projects.
- To be available outside normal working hours to carry out duties that can’t be performed during normal working hours.
- Maintain high office standards
Front office staff
Back office staff
Board members and management team
• 40 hours per week (as part of a shift pattern covering 07:00 – 18:00)
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Competitive salary, annual discretionary bonuses
• Wide range of employee benefits including health & life insurance and subsidised gym membership.
Skills, Attributes and Credentials:
- Experience working in a support and a customer service focused environment (Minimum 3 years).
- Technical skills in Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP), Remote Access tools, Group Policy, SCCM.
- Experience with complex Desktop/User automation using Group Policy and SCCM.
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills; able to interact with all levels of seniority within the firm.
- Work under pressure, able to listen and interpret customer needs accurately in a positive attitude.
- Able to plan own time effectively; able to prioritise key tasks, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and logical.
- Proven track record as effective team member.
- Passion for technology and its effective application within the business.
- Able to prioritise key tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Worked in similar corporate environment.
Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Factset, Fidessa or other Market Data experience
Citrix Apps & Desktops Cisco switch configuration
Health and Safety Processes, Risk assessments etc
Liberum’s clients have high expectations whether they use us for their investment banking or equities needs. Created in 2007 to provide a better service than larger investment banks, our 168 staff in London and New York own the business and set out to do what’s right for clients.
The core activities are: