IT Support Analyst 6 Months FTC A well established asset manager are looking to hire an IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst 6 Months FTC (a view to extend)
A well established asset manager are looking to hire an IT Support Analyst
We are looking to hire an Interim IT Support Analyst to support the Financial Advisory and Asset Management businesses in London, the Middle East and Ireland. The successful candidate will report to senior members of the team.
The Interim IT Support Analyst's responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following duties:
- Providing end user support for all employees within the London office and support for remote users in the Middle East and Ireland;
- Operating the helpdesk ticketing system, receiving and logging user requests and relaying information to those responsible for action, including monitoring logged requests until completion;
- Providing IT and AV support to high profile clients and meetings;
- Deployment and administration of hardware, software and mobile technologies (iPhone/iPad);
- Maintaining records for iPhone/Mobile (inventory and billing);
- Undertaking practical and administrative tasks involved in joiners and leavers' processes;
- Handling and setting up of PC monitors, PC screens, IT equipment, cabling to workstations, patching, telephone configurations;
Qualifications and skills
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience providing support in an IT environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: formatting of Word documents, understanding of Excel formulas and data visualisation.
- Understanding of data protection and information security requirements;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - articulate and confident, with the ability to assist users of all technical abilities and demonstrate a willingness to learn new technologies;
- Possess a "can do," proactive attitude, alongside a high level of adaptability, self-motivation, autonomy and initiative;