The Exane group has offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milan, Geneva, Madrid, Stockholm and Singapore and employs more than 800 people.
The Exane group is a leading independent player in the European Financial Markets. It operates in three fields:
• Equities broking: sales, execution and research on European listed companies, carried out under the Exane BNP Paribas brand;
• The sale and broking of listed equity derivatives and the design and issue of structured products;
• Fund management (alternative and structured funds).
Exane BNP Paribas is a top pan-European equity broker and is the market leader in France, active on sales, execution and research on stocks covered by an award-winning Research Department. A strong culture of investigation and performance allows Exane BNP Paribas to guarantee its clients the enduring success of their investments.
The company offers research, distribution and execution services on European stocks to institutional clients.
The main duties of the role consist of:
• Managing Calls.
• Recording all their requests in the internal tracking system
• Handling incidents reported by users and when needed addressing them to the relevant IT teams (networks, telecoms, systems, mailing teams, etc.)
• Following up incident solving and updating documentation
• Informing users through alerts and communication
• Documenting the incident database
• Daily – Weekly checks
• Creating some reports
• Assisting the IT Service Desk Coordinator and IT Service Desk Manager on some specific tasks
The qualities required for this position include excellent interpersonal skills, high commitment and flexibility to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
Is This You?
Hard working, team player and resourceful
Thirst for knowledge
Good attention to detail
Strong ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
Happy to take the initiative
A willingness to be flexible and available
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Right to work in the UK