IT Support Team Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
IT Support Team Lead
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Serve as an application cluster lead for a variety of reference data, instrument data and reconciliation applications
Drive the team to fulfill targets regarding problem management, incident management and meet agreed SLA's
– Face-off to and develop effective working relationships with internal Operations, Development and Infrastructure teams as well as 3rd party vendor support staff
– Get involved in our automation initiatives and learn a variety of state-of-the-art automation tools
– Drive incident, request, work driver and alert reduction efforts across an application cluster
– Challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global teams
– Provide incident, problem and event management according to the ITIL framework
– Ensure application capacity issues are addressed, they can properly failover to their DR site and that all end-of-life technologies have effective remediation plans
The Technology Operations Center (TOC) is a global team that provides production support for all UBS front-office and back-office functions within the bank. Reference Data and Reconciliations is just one of the many functional areas within TOC and supports the sourcing and distribution of all the reference, instrument, account and client data used by systems within the bank. In addition it also supports the client lifecycle management and global reconciliation functions as well. Your team is chartered with ensuring the stability of the production environment, effectively handling all user related issues and questions, managing all production related incidents and it serves as the gatekeeper that ensures only properly tested and planned changes make it to production. The Reference Data & Reconciliations team is a global team that is made up of predominately 3rd party vendor staff (~90%) and the team is located in Zurich, London, Weehawken, Pune, Mumbai and Singapore. In this role you will report to the EMEA Regional TOC lead for the team and will be located in London.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?