IT Transformation - Business Analyst (O365)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 19 May 19
IT Transformation - Business Analyst (O365)
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivaled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
At PA Consulting we define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide, and by leveraging Microsoft's Office 365 technology our Accelerated Business Change team plays a key role in optimising business capabilities to deliver these results. Our experience working with a range of organisations across various sectors has shown that technology is often enabled at high costs, but the potential benefits are poorly understood, and so the transformational benefits are never fully realised.
By embedding teams within organisations, we take a benefit led approach that focuses on business problems to solve by understanding and experiencing the operational problems first-hand. Our team, with their unconstrained thinking and deep industry experience then set out to improve business processes, optimise capability and deliver exceptional results to an organisation and all impacted stakeholders. We also provide independent assurance to existing programmes, giving practical, expert advice that is suited to our client's organisation and objectives.
We are looking for people with a background in either business analysis or change management, that have experience facilitating workshops, gathering requirements, designing new business process and landing technology successfully within an organisation. It is desired but not essential that candidates are familiar with Office 365 and broader Microsoft technology. The role is open to individuals in every stage of their career with a minimum of 2 years' experience. Your responsibilities will depend on your grade, however at all levels, you will be a part of a team dedicated to understanding business problems and identifying areas where real benefits can be delivered. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with end users to design and enable better ways of working. We are looking for ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career by leading high profile engagements across PA's client base.
By collaborating with your colleagues, you will manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients, but will also be finding new leads and engaging with prospective clients. It's your chance to be part of PA; an innovation and transformation consultancy, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. You will have the opportunity to:
• Work alongside side PA's delivery and change experts and our strategic partner Microsoft
• Help our clients to deliver meaningful change using Microsoft technology across multiple sectors
• Become certified in PA's Accelerated Business Change methodology and Microsoft technologies
You would ideally have:
• A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
• Experience gathering and managing solution requirements
• Experience mapping and designing business process
• Experience managing stakeholders at all levels across an organisation
• Experience facilitating workshops and group problem solving
• Experience designing and delivering change management that includes communication, training, local adoption and benefits realisation
• Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
• A desire to develop PA's internal Accelerated Business Change capability as well as working with our clients
You may also have:
• Certifications in and/or experience delivering Microsoft technologies
• Experience operating within agile projects
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.