Implementation Analyst - Pan Europe Team
Who we're looking for
An implementation analyst to assist in the management and implementation of a portfolio's investment strategy. Implementation Analysts take responsibility for helping implement investment ideas, allowing investment management teams the time and space to concentrate on making investment decisions.
An Implementation Analysts main customer is their Investment team, however they also provide a vital link between Operations & Client Services teams and the Fund Manager. They will work closely with the Fund Managers and Implementation Portfolio Managers to calculate and implement trades sizes across the desk Portfolios, maintaining and managing Cash balances and ensuring all trades conform with client mandate and in house compliance rules.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. We offer flexible working appropriate for a client solutions focussed role.
What you'll do
• Raise security & FX trades
• Work closely with the FM's & Implementation Managers to calculate and implement trades
• Restriction monitoring ensuring all trades conform with client mandates and in-house rules
• Maintain and monitor daily cash balances
• Cash flow management
• Monitor execution and settlement of trades
• Manage Portfolio models
• Resolve pricing and accounting issues
• Monitor portfolios for corporate actions, fund distributions and asset expiry
• Liaise with a number of in-house departments and third parties with respect to monitoring trades and general maintenance of client portfolios
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• To be able to build the support and trust of Investment colleagues to conduct this business
• The ability to understand the guidelines and regulations of all desk mandates
• The ability to understand regulations and execution processes of all markets included in desk strategies
• The ability to understand the Risk Event Reporting procedure
• Excellent attention to detail - strong mathematical and technical skills and ability to pick up errors
• Strong time management - able to prioritise effectively and multi task
• To be an exceptional team player - working collaboratively with Fund Managers, Dealers, Portfolio Compliance, Performance and Fund Services
• To be reliable with a sense of urgency, calm under pressure, trustworthy, disciplined, professional
• To be credible - have a good understanding of markets and instruments
• To be responsive - pick up work and reply to calls/emails promptly
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.