- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Car allowace + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Aug 18 2018-08-08
Global payment company based in Central are currently looking for an Implementation specialist consultant with payment experience to join the production team, where your key responsibilities will provide support to the end client on their payment systems.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support us as a Transit Implementation Specialist, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As a Transit Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and launching key implementations of Visa Transit Solutions in Europe, South East cluster, contributing to the acceleration of new transit launches, as part of the Visa Global Transit Solutions initiative.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Leads the implementation of key implementations of Visa Transit Solutions in Europe, South East subregion, balancing the need to meet demand across several projects/clients and carefully manage all stakeholders.
- Owns and maintains a pragmatic, prioritised list of prospective projects for Visa Transit Solutions, effectively balancing the demands being placed on Visa Transit Solutions from a range of internal/external stakeholders.
- Develops and publishes well-structured proposals and delivery programmes for key projects, in concert with the VGTS and local product and MSS teams, encompassing technical, operational and promotional aspects, from inception to successful live launch.
- Owns the implementation of new Visa Transit Solutions across targeted project list in the sub-region, providing critical local knowledge and insights, in close support of the VGTS initiative, leveraging local product teams.
- Provides specific input to the product innovation process within the VGTS team, particularly as it relates to delivering improvements in existing frameworks that may be leveraged locally and/or globally.
- Provides input on how Visa Core Rules, implementation documentation and best practices for transit merchants (PTOs) can be improved to address local market needs or requirements.
- Demonstrates a sharp focus on the development of the end customer experience.
- Reviews competitor/market activity to ensure propositions remain differentiated and compelling.
What we're after…
- Must have native- or full-fluency in Italian and Spanish languages.
- Significant operational/delivery experience in the payments industry along with some experience of the mass transit sector/industry.
- Excellent drive, stamina, and energy, with the ability to influence people.
- Previous experience of successful product development and product roll-out, understanding the implications for all stakeholders and the need for careful and effective management of them.
- Broad knowledge and experience of the complexities of the payment and mass transit eco-systems.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of relevant technologies
- Ability to assess situations and solve problems through sound reasoning and structured thinking.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the commercial drivers for both Visa Europe and Clients.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills for working cross-functionally
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Focusing on customers and stakeholders
- Innovative thinking
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture, and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.