Implementation Specialist (Quant/FinTech)
- £55-70k base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 02 May 18 2018-05-02
My client is a fast-growing financial technology company with award-winning products in the risk & analytics space. They are a well-established, profitable firm with a strong reputation and a large client base, including the majority of tier 1 investment banks, large asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and insurance firms. They require someone to join their client services team to provide first-rate support to clients.
- Requirements gathering, model validation, and analysis of quantitative and technical problems, and proposing solutions to clients on best utilising the system.
- Support for end users to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex quantitative business issues
- Define and execute system test plans to ensure client requirements are met
- Coordination with internal staff and clients to ensure on-time project deliveries
- Train end users on the technical configuration and features of the system
- Maintain strong working relationships with clients
Skills and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance / Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline
- Experience with .NET and programming/scripting languages (C#, Python) is a plus
- Knowledge of finance and capital markets
- Knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk, XVA and Market Risk a plus.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and under direction
Benefits to joining this exciting firm
- Entry into an elite sector of the software industry where innovation is well rewarded
- Career development with multiple career pathways
- Learn from senior professionals with deep experience in technology and finance
- Opportunity to travel and work in New York and London
- Enjoyable work, solving genuine quantitative and technical problems for a wide range of buy-side and sell-side clients.