Independent Equity Research, IR and Fund Raising Sales
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Elbrus Partners
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Sales of Independent Equity Research, IR and Fund Raising services to UK Small to Mid Cap UK listed Corporate Management Teams.
Our client is a dynamic and exciting company that provides independent equity research, investor relations and capital raising services to a wide range of listed companies.
MiFID II, and other regulation, has changed the world of Equity Research and Investor Relations services forever. Our client provides these services, that were traditionally offered by main stream Investment Banks, and that UK listed (and particularly small to mid cap) companies increasingly wish to pay for themselves as Buy Side clients reduce their reliance on the traditional model and the brokers likewise shrink the number of companies they are able to cover.
As a result of continuing growth to their business our client now seeks an experienced Sales person to identify, approach and pitch to potential new Corporate clients.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- A background in UK small and mid cap equities, either as a Corporate Broker, Equity Sales person or Analyst.
- An established network at Board Level with UK small and mid cap companies.
- Proven credibility with institutional investors.
- A pro-active "can do" approach.
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload, working under tight time pressures with short lead-times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the existing Corporate clients to understand their forthcoming requirements and promote our client's capabilities.
- Supporting Management's pitches to potential new Corporate clients by representing our client's wider offering.
- Proactively selling our client's equity research / investor relations / fund raising / events management capability through direct approaches to corporate management teams.
- Be the direct point of contact for corporate enquiries.
- Responding to questions / problems with proactive solutions.