We are working with a top tier indices provider in the UK market who looking for an Index Sales Specialist to join their Index Sales team. This opportunity would be ideal for an individual with an astute commercial mind set, with experience working in, or selling to the buy-side.
As an Index Sales Specialist you will seek wider adoption and increased penetration of Index products in key buyside client segments: Asset Owners, Insurance, Consultants, and Asset Managers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining senior level relationships with key influencers in the asset owner and asset management community and provide them with consultative, commercially focused index solutions. You'll be involved in all aspects of account management, including senior level relationship management and in-depth discussions regarding index methodology and new product development. You’ll take a lead role in conducting internal and external training sessions and sales pitches and be expected to meet with clients and prospects.
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics.
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Solid experience working in or selling to the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring.
- Excellent client communication skills in conversational speech, writing, and public speaking.
- Aptitude to excel in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to creatively market our product to a vast demographic of potential clients.
- A self-starter and dedicated collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com