They are looking an Information Security Engineers to come on board and help the implementation and maintenance of their security systems. You will be an integral member of a growing team, so having drive and ambition to progress within the company is key.
- They operate at the intersection of renewable and conventional power.
- They trade globally and provide a world class service to manage the integral generation of renewable power across the short, medium and long term.
- They provide an efficient, automated front to back management platform for renewable power that will enable energy companies to "go green".
They are looking for an Information Security Engineer to
- Implement and maintain their current systems as well as help build the Information Security Team as the company grows.
- Look after of all aspects of information security and will be expected to be hands on as the organisation continues to grow.
- Take ownership and independence over the security systems and practices, while making a positive difference as part of a global, multi-disciplinary and collaborative team.
Responsibilities as an Information Security Engineer:
- Oversee invasion detection, firewall and prevention systems
- Oversee vulnerability scanning and planning for problem fixing.
- Safeguard information systems against unlawful access.
- Configuration of log aggregation and review logs for security events
- Manage installation and configuration of network security software
- Applicable experience in information security.
- Proficient in Fortigate firewalls and Cisco networking.
- Skilled in the design of countermeasures to security risks.
- Capable of applying network security architecture concepts.
- Understanding of SSO identity federation and protocols. (Radius, MS AD, LDAP, SAML)
- Experience with cryptographic protocols and public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Competitive salary of £90,000-£110,000
Interested? Apply now.
If you are interested in joining a company who focus on bringing together a collection of forward thinking individuals to push for positive change, then contact Jack McNeilly at Anson McCade on 02077806706