Information Security Specialist - Legal - London
Information Security Specialist - Legal - London Information Security Specialist - Legal - London
A specialist Litigation focused Law firm based in London are looking for Information Security specialist to drive Information Security improvement. You will work in the Technology Team that consists of many talented IT Professionals who are skilled in cyber security, infrastructure, development and service delivery, and are keen to implement more cyber security measures and systems. Required Skills:
- Network, Host, Application, Data, Operational Security and Compliance
- Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- UTM and URL Filtering, Malware Protection
- Encryption for Data at Rest and Data in Motion
- VLANs, NAT, VPN, Remote Access, Virtualization, and Cloud Concepts
- Wireless Security
- Mobile Security
- Ethical Hacking concepts such as: System Hacking, Sniffing, Session Hijacking, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Scanning Networks, Honeypots, Malware Threats, Enumeration, Cryptography, Buffer Overflow, Denial of Service, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Penetration Testing.
- Information Technology certifications on Security from EC-Council such as: CEH, ECSA, CNDA, CISSP etc.
- A good degree, preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.