Infrastructure Fund Analysts and Advisory Associate
- Basic from £45,000 to £75,000 + Bens + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- J.D. Search & Selection
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Our Client is a Leading European Infrastructure Fund, with a substantial infrastructure PFI/PPP and renewables principal Investment and Advisory business. A rare opportunity to join them at various levels now exists.
Our Client is a Leading European Infrastructure Fund, with a substantial infrastructure PFI/PPP and renewables principal Investment and Advisory business. They provide treasury, corporate finance and structured finance advice and equity investment across the Infrastructure sector spectrum including, residential, government offices, hospitals, rail, renewables, roads, schools, secure accommodation, universities, waste and water.
- Within advisory, they assist clients with bespoke solutions covering existing debt and derivatives portfolios, strategic financing decisions, structuring solutions and accessing new capital.
- Within Equity Investment, they are an active investment manager, bringing a fresh and entrepreneurial approach to bidding, acquiring and operating infrastructure projects.
Due to success based expansion, opportunities exist for talented executives to join the Bank in both Advisory and Equity Investment.
- Provide analytical, modelling and business planning support across the housing, infrastructure and energy and utilities activities.
- Support senior executives in managing financing transactions/advisory projects.
Provide operational, tactical, credit rating and strategic treasury advice and support
Support negotiation of funding terms and documents.
Review, monitor and report bid costs for ongoing projec
- Professional qualifications.
- Post qualified experience within another fund/developer / Bank / advisory/Finance House.
- Preference for experience within an infrastructure, corporate finance, debt advisory or transaction services team.
- Have established spreadsheet modelling risk analysis experience preferably from a project finance perspective.
In exchange, you will work within a highly talented and cohesive team environment, that will encourage and support professional development and advancement as quickly as ability dictates. A strong salary and incentive based package designed to attract the best has been put in place. To receive a full job description, please send your CV in confidence.
J.D.Search & Selection is a specialist recruiter with a 25 year track record recruiting within the Infrastructure Sector, providing a consulting service to candidates and clients. Applications for this or other opportunities are treated in confidence.