Infrastructure M&A Associate - Power & Utilities
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A renowned global institution with an excellent Infrastructure Group is seeking an Associate within their PUI team. This is an strong global team with high deal flow, impressive credentials and a friendly and supportive culture.
The associate would focus on Power & Utilities in the origination and execution of ‘event-driven’ transactions; primarily mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions, financing and debt advisory. Responsibilities would include: Creating marketing materials, Financial modelling and analysis, Sector and product research and execution of transactions.
The associate would be delivering Power & Utilities sector expertise across all product areas (Financing and M&A):
- Associate level experience in the Infrastructure, Power and Utilities or Renewables sector
- An ability to model revenue drivers of including regulated cash flows, commercial/merchant risk and contractual
- Understanding of both development and investment debt facility including margin steps, cash sweeps and amortisation
- Ability to review, understand and summarise due diligence (Valuation, Environmental, Insurance etc.)
- Understand the differences in processes between buy side, sell side, public mergers and public acquisitions
- Understand and model valuation metrics including IRR, FCFE, DCF and Comparables