I am working with an international Bank who due to the expansion of their IT Department they are now looking for an Infrastructure Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Managing all IT Infrastructure related aspects within the bank
- Supervise the Service Desk and Change Management Systems
- Hands-on systems, network, infrastructure and applications support and administration
- Assist and support the Head of IT with overall management of the IT function
- Mentor and coach the Infrastructure team
- Oversight of the Infrastructure team and functionalities ensuring the team meets each of its responsibilities
To be successful in the role you proven management experience. You must also have strong technical background across server/network/security and cloud technologies and the ability to manage vendors and suppliers. In return they are offering a salary up to £75,000 pl us benefits and bonus.