Infrastructure Project Manager
- GBP500 - GBP600 per day GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A project manager to support the continuing development and deployment of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) project.
My client is a global Financial Services organisation going through an ongoing transformation programme where two large IT businesses are merging within the Front Office. The role it to take on the management of the current platform as well as defining the scope around the new development of the additional requirements. This position is for a Application/Infrastructure Project Manager with experience with the following
- 10 years experience as a Project Manager within Infrastructure
- Desktop integration experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideal candidates will have ESB experience
- Experience with IBM based projects.
- Ability to draft good requirements
- Experience with Telephony
- Application integration within the Front Office
Please send CV's for review.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement.