Innovation Programme Manager - FinTech - AI, RPA etc
- 90-100k + car + bonus + bens GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Our client is one of the world’s largest FinTech firms, and is embarking on an ambitious programme on Innovation across one of its core business areas. As part of this they are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead a portfolio of varied Innovation projects.
This individual will be responsible for the construction, management and leadership of complex & innovative improvement projects, intent on delivering breakthrough change across the business. Along side the normal Programme Management core resporoibities the candidate will look after the followjng;
- Manage a programme of activity, with iterative (pilot, prove, fail, improve cycles) development & deployment of game-changing capabilities across the Delivery organisation
- Develop associated business cases where investment needed and manage these through approval & execution to demonstrable value
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to identify innovative technology application that significantly improves our operational effectiveness and time to value/revenue
- Oversee a programme of internal continuous improvement initiatives that reduce our effort and time to deliver
- Work across Global & Regional Delivery teams to pilot, launch and embed new capabilities on a rolling cycle
This role is critical to the success of the function’s ability to enable significant growth & productivity improvements, working across multi-disciplinary & multi-geographic elements. Operational/execution knowledge & experience within B2B software & analytics organisations would be highly advantageous. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Programme Manager with experienced of delivering Innovation programmes including AI, RPA etc. You will have world-class stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise and influence across global matrix organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity work for this market leading fintech firm in a high profile role, at the bleeding edge of Innovation.