Inside Sales Consultant
- £28,000 - £40,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
An exciting, yet established Financial Technology company that works in the centre of the world’s financial markets. They are looking to recruit an Inside Sales Consultant to support their sales team based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to begin their career in sales within the rapidly expanding FinTech market.
- Work with the relevant Sales Managers, Product Experts and Marketing to prospect and contact potential clients in the UK and European markets.
- Clients will include: Investment Banks, Brokers, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds.
- The consultant will be in charge of building a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities, develop relationships with prospective and existing customers and generate market interest.
- Present the company’s value proposition; educate prospects/clients on their products and their benefits as well being able to demo the key solution offerings.
- Execute an entrepreneurial approach by initiating proactive follow up contacts to turn prospects into opportunities in the long run.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be:
- A recent graduate,
- Have an understanding of the financial services industry,
- Someone that is keen to get into the Fintech world,
- Is client facing and can build relationships quickly,
- Has a strong aptitude to learn
- Has the ability to be able to work in a fast pace sales environment.