Insights & Thought Leadership - Consultancy, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 31 May 18 2018-05-31
Our client a global advisory and management consultant is seeking an insights and thought leadership consultant to focus on the Asset & Wealth Manager sector. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career in an entrepreneurial consulting environment and interact with CIO's from leading asset managers around the world.
- Develop insightful research and reports to asset managers/wealth managers decision making
- Create focused subscription-based and custom insights studies for asset management clients
- Create dynamic and complex thought leadership content
- programme design and management of markerting publications
- client delivery of consultancy services and strategy planning
- Ongoing client management of asset managers (institutional and retail)
- Build rapport with key decision makers and create proactive engagement around industry themes.
- hold focus groups, interviews and online quantitative studies
- report writing
- Relevant degree from leading university (2.1 or above)
- Ability to manage technical stakeholders at a very senior level (CIO's)
- 5+ years of professional experience in an Asset/Wealth Manager, working in a marketing/thought leadership/ or consulting function
- Interest in strategic insights.
- Experience developing client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of powerpoint and excel.