A new opportunity has opened for a Client Manager in a top tier Investment Manager in London. Set within the client team, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their next steps in Client relations. A sound knowledge of insurance, LDI, pension or institutional experience is integral for this role.
This role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining exceptional relationships with the clients on behalf of the Client Directors.
- Working with different areas of the business to project manage queries, requests and changes, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Providing high level technical support and ability to demonstrate an understanding of a client’s needs and objectives.
- Strong technical knowledge of the product and brand, as well as current markets and issues.
- Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities
- Mentoring one or more of the team and assisting with their training and development.
For this role you will need
- Experience working within the investment management industry and institutional client experience.
- Strong overall knowledge of the industry, with experience of segregated, pooled and bespoke funds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with good negotiation skills and excellent written and communication skills
- Confidence in strategy discussions with critical thinking skills
- Workflow management experience, report writing and project management skills.
- Resilient, highly organised, team motivated and the enthusiasm to hit the ground running
This is a great step for someone looking to expand their role and to join one of the largest Asset Managers in Europe.