Institutional Client Services and Relationship Manager
The FNZ Institutional Business Unit (IBU) supports circa £55billion AUA for its client AEGON's Institutional Business. The department then interacts with the operations departments of AEGON's 28 clients. (E.g. Charles Stanley, SEI, AJ Bell)
This role is responsible for the management of 2 sub departments within the Institutional Business Unit at FNZ.
The SMT team - comprising of 4 junior FTE (SMT - Service Management Tool - is an application on the platform which allows the sub client to raise queries on operational issues, such as the status of a stock transfer)
- Working within strict SLAs
- Triaging the queries to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Monthly MI production
The CSM team - comprising of 4 middle level FTE - This team perform a variety of roles, from producing monthly service packs, monitoring trading and late priced trades, liaising with TAs and FMs to set up new instruments.
It is a broad role comprising issue management, developing smarter ways to do things (a key part will be the adoption of Artificial Intelligence over the next 12 months); supporting new technology releases through UAT. Team Responsibilities
The FNZ Institutional team are responsible for delivering market-leading, scalable solutions to Institutional marketplace (e.g. Stock Brokers, Wealth Managers and Private Banks).
The team seek to achieve ongoing revenue via a core/baselined product that is flexible to the needs of the target market allowing for solutions from dealing and custody to the full Wealth solution.
The team is also responsible for the ongoing evolution of the product and delivering enhancements to the existing client base to meet both client need and client expectation. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Management of the teams who are dedicated operational support for multiple Institutional clients
- Communicating with the various FNZ stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the business day as to the real time FNZ Institutional cash flow status
- Deal with all operational queries - capable to investigate and resolve queries across all operational areas.
- Daily communication with our internal operational teams and SME's.
- Production of monthly MI packs
- Escalation point for operational issues;
- Liaise with Cofunds Service Delivery team to discuss adherence to SLA and KPIs
The candidate should have:
- First class relationship skills
- Good knowledge of a broad range of operational processes
- Ability to liaise at all levels with internal and external parties
- Thorough knowledge of the proposition being delivered
- Working knowledge of dealing, settlement, custody and transfer agency systems and processes.
FNZ is a global financial technology and asset servicing provider which powers the wealth management, administration and custodian platforms for some of the world's leading financial institutions. These customers include life insurers, retail and private banks, asset and wealth managers and financial adviser groups based across the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We believe that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals. We partner with major financial institutions to enable them to provide wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated and workplace channels that reflect these principles.
We develop long-term partnerships with our customers to enable them to get to market quickly with a market-leading digital proposition, transform their customer service offering and grow assets under management across multiple distribution channels.
Our customers include AMP, ANZ, Aviva, AXA Wealth, Bank of New Zealand, Fideuram Vita, HSBC, Mercer, National Australia Bank, HSBC, Santander, Santander Asset Management, Standard Life, UBS and Zurich. In all we partner with 42 institutional customers worldwide.
FNZ employs over 1,000 people with offices in Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Brno (Czech Republic), Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington. Opportunities
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.