Institutional Clients Equity Derivatives Sales Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Jun 18 2018-06-04
BBVA´s Private Banking team is the team in BBVA Global Markets responsible for selling Structured products notes to Private Banks, IAM and Introducing Brokers through Europe with a Cross Asset Mandate. The main goal of the team is to create long-term relationships based on an excellent service, a good and quick pricing and providing added value. The team was created in 2015 and with great success as of today as volumes have increased by four times since then.
The mission of the candidate is to lead to the sale of equity, credit, FX and IR structured products to UK Financial Institutions that Distribute/buy Notes or deposits for their network or managed Portfolios.
The successful candidate will work at BBVA´s London office and Canary Warf and will have at his availability more than 35 traders and 9 structurers to contribute to the EQD sales team.
- Provide and distribute equity, credit, FX and IR derivatives to the BBVA institutional clients under his/ her responsibility.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, providing them with equity derivatives recommendations and ad-hoc solutions to satisfy their hedging and/ or investment needs.
- Bring to BBVA wallets of revenue and new clients.
With a strong focus on Private Banking/AM, Wealth Managers in the UK and Ireland.
- UK Derivatives Knowledge: CGT, Crest and FCA guidelines.
- Experience on selling structured Products Notes and Options.
- High knowledge of Equity derivatives.
At least 8 years' experience in Investment Banking in a similar role and with a list of clients.
English: High. Required
Spanish: High. Valuated