- The role allows you to work with a number of UK teams including financial institution teams plus corporate coverage teams, in addition to product development teams and offers an opportunity to have an high impact on data management topics by creating Golden Source for clients data
- You will take part in global projects and get exposure to multiple teams in order to enable the Global Sales team to enhance their database in an environment where data governance is considered a key driver for success
- You will be required to understand business processes and data flow in order to research and solve data inconsistencies in the internal resources and ensure Client’s data accuracy
- This role require strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as passion for data and willingness to take on responsibilities for proposing technical solutions to problems and suggesting system upgrades
Functional: (role-related responsibilities)
- Support the team in their day-to-day tasks, such as data management, client management, in addition to product and data analysis, and strategic projects.
- Analyse financial data, market data, and client data to help with the development of business strategies and client management.
- Undertake due diligence tasks including supporting efforts across a number of different product desks in regard to data management, client coverage and product placement.
- Assist in administrative tasks including helping with administrative duties, including product and client data management, and coordinating logistics for events.
- Keep track of financial news, market developments, and other changes that may impact the bank's activities or clients.
- Assist in trade support including all trade-related activities and settlement support along with KYC process and other associated assignments.
- Extensive Excel skills beneficial. VBA is a plus
- Ability to listen and be a quick learner
- Attention to detail and able to follow processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to network
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and Patience
- Self motivated and able to use initiative
- Problem solving abilities
- Pro-active approach
- Passion for data
- Degree level educated (or equivalent qualification).
- None required but an interest in a career in Banking
Offering and terms:
- Duration: 6 months
- Salary: Competitive