- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Institutional Investor Relations Associate
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A leading multi-national private equity company is currently seeking an Investor Relations Associate to join their team in the heart of London. You will play a key role in contributing to the fund raising process and producing communications for clients. You will also be an integral part of the relationship building process with investors.
Key responsibilities of the Institutional Investor Relations Associate includes:
* Supporting the PE team and Senior IR manager in the delivery of a full IR programme, with a focus on collating information for the reports, producing deal announcements, preparing presentations and pitchbooks and managing a library of key due diligence materials such as CV's, case studies etc.
* Working with investment and finance professionals to deliver high quality, accurate and insightful reports, to meet client deadlines, for the three institutional funds.
* Producing material for and providing organisational support for investor meetings and audits.
* Providing content for and supporting fund reporting and investor relations
Key Requirements include:
* Private equity experience desirable
* Good understanding of institutional investors
* Strong academics
* Passionate about high quality communications, in particular writing for institutional/retail investor audiences
* Proactive approach and a strong work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Numerate with excellent word, PowerPoint and excel skills