Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in the city. The Institutional Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for delivering a consistently exceptional client experience for the institutional segment across the EMEA region. The role will include the task of developing the marketing strategy for the EMEA Institutional audience and oversees the development of specific marketing programs aligned to business objectives.
- To work with the product marketing team, investment writers and country marketing managers to develop robust strategic marketing and content rich campaign plans and drive the development of engaging, timely and meaningful output across the complete marketing mix for institutional clients across EMEA.
- To be a subject matter expert for the institutional segment with a specific focus on capability positioning, content and thought leadership. Although this role is not expected to write thought leadership, they will provide meaningful direction and input on positioning, themes, research and content (within the team and with partners such as investment writers).
- To leads and manage a team consisting of two: Agree roles and responsibilities. Identifies skills gaps, coaching requirements and development opportunities. Performance management, independent development plan and compensation discussions.
- To communicate the impact of regional and EMEA wide marketing programs: Inform key stakeholders including relationship managers, investment writers and investment teams of the impact and deliverables associated with initiatives. Demonstrates commercial perspective in how marketing can drive growth, retain business and acquire new clients.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven institutional marketing experience is essential in the Asset Management industry
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets, investment strategies and portfolio positioning is essential
- Marketing strategy development, execution and assessment
- Team-oriented with ability to motivate/influence virtual teams to drive quality in delivery
- Experienced in managing and leading teams
- Ability to interact and work collaboratively with senior investment professionals and executives
- Ability to lead project teams with diverse skills and priorities
- Able to travel regularly to various EMEA offices