A well-known asset manager is looking for a marketing professional for a 12 month fixed-term contract to join their team which focusses on their EMEA and LATAM Institutional client group. It’s a great chance to join a business that is growing even in these uncertain times and to work with a manager who has a reputation for developing people to promotion.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy which is aimed at Institutional audiences.
- Manage a marketing budget and understand how to measure return on investment to ensure that resources are being deployed in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the investment products and be able to articulate these in campaigns which are appropriate for your target audience.
- Collaborate with the EMEA and LATAM sales team to ensure campaigns are relevant and well received.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- A good understanding of long only investment strategies, preferably both equity and fixed income.
- Collaborating with others, within your team, the wider marketing team and also those involved in client facing roles to ensure best practise.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally covering EMEA clients for an asset manager.