SEI’s Institutional Group is one of the first and largest global providers of outsourced investment management services. We deliver integrated retirement, healthcare and nonprofit solutions to more than 480 clients in 12 countries and in the UK our core propositions are Fiduciary Management and Defined Contribution Master Trust.
As a Proposition Specialist you will act as the project manager for the successful implementation of change projects within the European Institutional business. You will help identify, prioritise and manage developments and improvements to our existing suite of propositions to either satisfy new regulations, to establish a competitive edge and / or to improve efficiency in our operating model.
What you’ll do:
• You will help identify, prioritise, scope and manage developments and improvements to our existing suite of propositions to achieve either one or a combination of the following: (a) win new business, (b) keep existing clients, (c) improve efficiency in our operating model, (d) improve the management of risk or (e) satisfy new regulations.
• You will act as the project manager for the successful implementation of change projects within the European Institutional business.
• You will act as the focal point in the European Institutional business in relation to new products and funds being built by other parts of SEI (IMU, IMS, etc).
• Develop a thorough understanding of our business and the markets in which we operate, including DB & DC Fiduciary Management, DC Master Trust, insurance and charity market.
• Undertake business analysis supported by consultation with key stakeholders, to identify, prioritise, scope and manage projects which are designed to result in a change to the way in which we serve our DB, DC, Insurance and Charity clients.
• To take responsibility as the key point of interaction between the European Institutional business and our internal and external stakeholders in relation to new fund launches, product developments and enhancements.
• To maintain a knowledge of the developments in the DB, DC, insurance and Charity markets.
• Proactively identify and communicate any opportunities for improvement in our propositions
• Develop strong and effective relationships with the Institutional Leadership Team, our stakeholders and external vendors.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Experience in the Asset management, Fiduciary or Pensions advisory environment.
• Strong business analysis capabilities for identifying and prioritizing initiatives, as well as for gaining support / sign off from the institutional leadership team.
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple agendas
• Proven ability to see a project through to successful completion
• Ability to work in a team but take responsibility for delivering the end goals
• Hands on experience and knowledge of the products and services pertinent to the DB, DC, Insurance or Charity market
Attributes we value:
• A willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in
• The ability to network and build trusting relationships across our business.
• An awareness and interest in technology and how technology can be used to help asset management businesses
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).