This position is responsible for the development of business relationship with assigned institutional accounts. With the role, the suitable candidate is expected to develop in-depth equity market knowledge as well as solid understanding of client needs.
This position is responsible for the development of business relationship with assigned institutional accounts. With the role, the suitable candidate is expected to develop in-depth equity market knowledge as well as solid understanding of client needs. The job duties associated with this role include:
- Maintaining and developing business relationship with assigned UK/Europe-based institutional clients
- Providing research services and advising clients on investment opportunities
- Working closely with clients in their research and investment process
- Providing full account coverage services and advising clients on general China market access
- Over time, exploring various commercial relationship with new clients under supervision
- Understanding of equity sales and trading business
- Knowledge of Asia capital markets, in particular China markets
- Understanding investment style and philosophy of various institutional investors
Skills and Abilities
- Client-oriented mentality
- Effective communicator
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Self-confident & energetic
- Passionate about the financial markets
- Several years of equity experience in the financial service industry preferred, including but not limited to institutional sales, equity research, investment advisory, and etc.
- University Degree or above, Finance related disciplines preferred
- Command of written Chinese and spoken Mandarin is preferred
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.