Our client, a boutique global investment manager, is looking to recruit an Institutional Sales Associate to join their London office. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate looking for a role with clear career progression into institutional sales.
The Institutional Sales Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales Directors and support them with various aspects of the relationship building and sales processes.
- Ensure RFPs are co-ordinated internally
- Oversee and prepare meeting materials
- Attend meetings, write notes and ensure follow-up is completed
- Undertake research on target markets, identifying potential clients and suitable strategies
- Work with the team to improve/customise marketing & client material
The Institutional Sales Associate will require the following skill set:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role within asset management
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint).
- A keen interest in the investment management industry with a long-term career goal of doing Institutional sales.
- A good independent worker but also strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- IMC preferable and working towards the CFA is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”