Institutional Sales Support
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
The role is within the Global Institutional team reporting to the Global Head of Institutional. Whilst we have an established book of institutional business Jupiter is seeking to grow its presence in the global institutional market. The Institutional Sales Support will be responsible for providing support to the Institutional Relationship Directors and Global Consultant Relations Directors based in London.
• Provide a high level of sales support to the Relationship Directors based in London. The majority of the support will relate to the UK institutional market but there will also be a requirement to provide support to the Relationship Director covering MEA.
• Help coordinate or organise meetings and any other activities or events involving prospects and portfolio managers.
• Support the overall sales process, sharing information, working collaboratively with colleagues and allocating time consistent with the overall need of Jupiter, adhering to its policies and procedures.
• Assist with provision of sales materials and follow-ups such as performance requests, investment strategy information and regular reporting.
• Support Relationship Director on RFIs and RFPs.
• Monitor news wires for tenders/new opportunities.
• Provide internal MI as required.
• Ensure the CRM is up-to-date and all prospect communications are recorded.
• Support Consultant Relations Directors with meeting organisation and ad-hoc consultant related requests.
• Develop a strong product knowledge, initially focusing on those strategies that are most relevant to the UK and MEA markets.
• Proven institutional asset management experience.
• Strong understanding of financial markets together with a good knowledge of investment products including pooled vehicles and segregated mandates.
• Good understanding of performance reporting.
• High level of attention to detail applied to all tasks.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong team player with proven ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• A flexible and proactive approach to work.
• Competence in Excel, Word, and CRM systems
• Graduate level or equivalent would be preferable
• IMC (or working towards this qualification)
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sweden, Italy and Spain.
Jupiter is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunities employer.