Our client, a leading investment management practice with over £20bn AUM, is looking to hire a dynamic institutional sales manager to help grow the firm’s business in the defined contribution pension space.
The ideal candidates would have advanced understanding of the UK defined contribution pension scheme and consultant relations environment, great product and services knowledge, brand development and stakeholder relationship management to help deliver on strategic growth objectives.
- Facilitate the growth of their trust-based defined contribution pension schemes client base
- Identify opportunities within the master trust space and develop executable strategies around them
- Manage existing client relationships within UK contribution pension schemes, and help develop new relationships within the defined contribution pension schemes of UK consultant firms
- Aid the wider consultant relations efforts
- Relationship management, work proactively to conceptualise initiatives to meet consultants’ needs, attend investor calls
- Undergraduate degree, minimum 2.1
- 7 years + industry experience
- Strong understanding of the defined contributions pension landscape
- Knowledge of the Master Trust space
- CFA or similar industry qualification
- Credible speaking, business development, relationship building, and collaboration skills