Insurance Audit- Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Part time
- Gresham Hunt
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Insurer on a contract basis to help with a maternity cover in the team. Our client is looking to hire an exceptional Auditor in this function who is able to work autonomously and deliver on Audit projects. You will work closely with managers in the team across a range of Audits and have the ability to face off to senior members of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting, auditing or actuarial qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent) desirable or equivalent business experience.
- a 1 month notice period or less.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of Internal or External audit principles and practices, managing audit and assurance delivery within a framework.
- Previous experience in an audit role within Finance and / or the Financial Services / Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Experience of Accountancy principles and practices.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Sound understanding of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance practices and frameworks is desirable but not essential.
- Awareness of key regulations affecting the insurance industry.