Miryco Consultants are working with a highly reputable professional practice in the London market who are looking to add to their growing and incredibly successful Insurance audit function. This firm is one of the largest providers of external and internal audit services to the UK insurance industry. This is the perfect opportunity for a part qualified ACA/ACCA with 1-3 years experience to broaden their skillset by becoming involved on various projects across the Financial Service. A highly competitive package is on offer, dependent on experience (£25k-£45k).
Responsibilities dependent on level will include:
As an audit senior you will work on a range of audit assignments and be responsible for supporting and providing assistance with:
- Audit planning
- Audit budgeting
- Audit role assignment
- Work with audit deadlines.
- Clear manager review points and follow up any outstanding queries diligently.
- Respond to all queries in a timely and professional manner; and
- Support Senior Auditors in providing knowledgeable advice to clients and demonstrate in-depth understanding of business issues.
- Studying towards completion of ACCA/ACA, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years external commercial auditing experience preferred, particularly in compliance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
- Experience working in Financial Services external audit is preferred but not essential.
- Preparation of statutory financial reports in compliance with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Preparation of cash flow statements and consolidated financial statements.
- Documentation and assessment of internal control procedures, including board report preparation.
Salary: Between £25k - £45k (DOE) plus competitive package.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com