We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to join our Client Relationship team to provide an efficient and effective service and sales support to one or more Client Directors and their portfolio of clients. Working as part of a small, dynamic team, you'll focus on a large UK Insurance clients, managing segregated, pooled and bespoke funds. If you have previous Client Management experience, with a focus on Insurance clients we would love to hear from you!
- Developing and maintaining exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client in their absence
- Owning and co-ordinating the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. This will involve maintaining excellent working relationships around key business areas at all times
- Providing high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision making process and long term objectives. You'll be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats
- Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue. Prepare meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches
- You'll be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge in our products, brand, services and competitors in the market. You'll develop and maintain knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and the firm’s views, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and taking sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise
- Working with areas of expertise around the business to project manage ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Oversee and assist with the production of legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the clients investment strategy
- You'll become a mentor for one or more of your team. You'll assist with their training and development and also become an additional escalation point.
- Experience within the investment management industry providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support to insurance clients is essential.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels
- Institutional client experience, with detailed Institutional Investment product knowledge and Index funds knowledge.
- Strong overall Investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options. You'll have previous experience with segregated, pooled and bespoke funds.
- Strong workflow management experience, report writing experience and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good negotiation skills and excellent written communication skills
- Knowledge of current investment market and economic issues
- Resilient, highly organised, highly team orientated, with a good level of 'gravitas'.