Integration Architect, Middleware, Infrastructure Services
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are looking to get an Integration Architect to join their team in London. Job Responsibilities:
The candidate would have:
- Integrate project solutions with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Produce high quality High Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, providing overall design direction and recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues
- Design integration "middleware", such as a messaging, identity management, authentication/authorization frameworks, as well as infrastructural services related to integration
- Develop and maintain best practices, reference architectures and design patterns
- Manage vendor relationships
- Provide technical leadership & mentoring to infrastructure engineers, DBAs, and application developers on technical integration tasks
- Strong knowledge of integration design patterns, industry best practices with experience of applying them to solve real-life problems.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and vendor landscape
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience of which 3+ years should be in a senior architect role
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server hardware configuration and design is preferred.
- Financial and/or Banking industry experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.