Integration & Migration Test Manager – Derivatives Post Trade. A financial services firm are integrating and migrating a back office post-trade solution and have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Manager to play a key role in delivering integration and migration testing.
As a Senior Test Manager you will be responsible for defining quality standards and objectives, producing the integration and migration test plan, managing delivery against this as well as ensuring dependencies are identified and tested and escalating risks and issues with the programme. This will all take place within a complex delivery environment within an exchange traded derivatives trade lifecycle and experience of this lifecycle is absolutely essential.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years test management experience within financial institutions
- Integration and Migration test Management experience – absolutely essential
- Extensive post-trade trade lifecycle for exchange traded derivatives – absolutely essential
- Multi-geography and multi-time zone delivery experience
- Automating test tool and test management experience
- Test planning, design, agile delivery and tooling experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£700/day contract role, inside IR35 for 12 months. Based London.