Interim Finance Business Partner
- £300 to £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 03 Dec 18
An interim Finance Business Partner is required for a global consumer orientated organisation based in Central London. You will be a Qualified Accountant from either a ‘Big Four’ background or with previous commercial business partnering experience.
An interim Finance Business is required for a global consumer orientated organisation based in Central London.
The company has successfully developed several well- known consumer brands in the FMCG space and continues to grow across several worldwide territories. An interim Finance Business Partner is required to join for a minimum period of 6 months with the view to going potentially permanent.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting responsibilities
- Supporting the commercial team on a range of business partnering initiatives
- Working on a new pricing and promotions strategy
- Any other ad hoc commercial responsibilities
You will be interpersonally strong with a recognised finance qualification and a proven business partnering background. Ideally, you will have some form of consumer-focused experience.
Apply today or contact Robert Baker on 020 3974 5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.