Interim Finance Director
- £700 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 10 Dec 18
An interim Finance Director is required for a fast-growing media firm based in central London. You will be charged with leading a fully function finance team through a significant period of transformation.
A £70M turnover media organisation is currently seeking an Interim Finance Director to join their head office in Central London.
The company has several current projects in development and a growing number of blue-chip clients. With sites in 4 different countries, the firm is set to expand in the USA with continued global expansion beyond then.
This role will report directly to the CEO and will be charged with improving management information to optimise commercial decision making. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with an extensive commercial background.
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Acting as the finance lead of bid proposals and contract negotiation
- Improve the existing quarterly board pack which covers all elements of the organisation including Investor returns
- Assist in establishing reporting systems and methodologies which can easily scale up to cover more opening globally (and reporting in different currencies)
- Assist in establishing a management reporting dashboard to help the CEO monitor all the activities and major capital projects
- Provide the leadership team with ad-hoc analysis to support decision making
- Play a key role in the continual improvement of the organisation's financial forecasting capability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Prior media experience is essential
- Highly motivated and pro-active self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Apply today or contact Robert Baker on 020 3974 5235 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.